DiningAt the Cremorne Hotel
So, who’s hungry?
Our warm and friendly team will find you a perfect space and make you feel special. You can eat in our main dining room, at tables around the main bar for a more lively experience, in our beer garden, or in the sports bar.
Mmmm… modern Australian cuisine from a team of talented chefs using seasonal local produce.
Our custom-built wine room, temperature controlled, is boutique and beautiful. And new floor-to-ceiling glass screening adds some extra “hush” for diners. So, can we tempt you with:
- La Vera Burrata
- Cremorne Fried Chicken with Sticky Sauce, Sesame, and Basil
- Black Truffle Mushroom Arancini
- Prawn + Lobster Pappardelle
- Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder
- Char Grilled Cape Scotch Fillet
If you have a sweet tooth, save room for the likes of Cremornes Baked Cheesecake or Hazelnut Tiramisu.
Bar & Beer Garden
There are four parts to our stylish main bar:
- Have an intimate chat in our café-style area
- Slide into a comfy booth
- Get all high and mighty on one of our raised benches running alongside the bar
- Join the buzz in the beer garden
That’s why we say there’s something for everyone at The Cremorne. Add to that 18 beers on tap (some taps are on perpetual rotation), hand-crafted cocktails, a treasure trove of spirits, sommelier-selected wines, and small and large bites.
Fried chicken, free range chicken or beef schnitzels, Wagyu beef and bacon burgers, wings, onion rings, battered cod and chips… we think you get the picture.
Btw, our sports bar has its own menu. ‘cos you’re special!
It’s a big hit with tradies looking for a lunchtime special, punters, and locals, but everyone’s welcome.